Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tears in a Bottle

“Put thou my tears into Thy bottle--the tears which I shed in my wanderings. Let them not fall to the ground and be forgotten. Let them be remembered by Thee as if they were gathered up and placed in a bottle--that they may be brought to remembrance hereafter.” Psalm 56:8


The purpose of my blog is to address the issues of human trafficking and immigration. I would like to speak to everyone from the predators, to the victims, and to those who from greed would sell their loved ones to a “broker” and to those who are seeking their freedom from the bondages of poverty. I would like to speak of these from my heart and the Word of God.

I will assume, all who reads this is familiar with the tragic stories of those who have a personal experience with these issues, such as: women, children as well as men being crammed into filthy trucks without food or water for days only to be abandoned in the desert, hijacked, kidnapped, raped, being sold into prostitution - flesh trade and even murdered.

I would like to speak To Those Predators: It is important that you understand that though you are able to hide from law enforcement, border patrol, government officials, everything is laid open before The One with whom you are accountable. This is what God says to you: "It is mine to avenge. I will repay. In due time their foot will slip the day of their disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them", " The eyes of the Lord are everywhere keeping watch on the wicked and on the good", "He will break the arm of the wicked and evil man, call him to account for his wickedness that would be found out” and Jesus warns, “Things that cause a person to sin are bound to to come, but woe to that person through whom they come. It would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around his neck than for him to cause one of these little ones to sin. So watch yourselves” These are only a few of the hundreds of warnings to you from God. So take heed. You need to understand that if you turn away from what you are doing and repent and ask God to forgive you and Jesus save you from God’s coming judgment.

To Those Who Are Seeking A Better Life in spite of the dangers: THE RISKS ARE TOO HIGH! You need to understand this! DO NOT give in to the false promises of freedom! There are too many women bound up in slavery, prostitution, snuff films, drug addictions, drug smuggling, their organs cut out and sold, raped and beaten severely; just a complete loss of their freedom. There is a better way! What’s most important in your life is to belong to the Lord Jesus. If you are not sure of your eternal future please read the ’Ticket to Heaven’ at the bottom of the page. Wherever you are you can have peace and freedom in your heart and eternity for your soul! Jesus came to set you free, forgive your sins and ask you to become His child. He has prepared a home in heaven for you and will one day, take you there to spend eternity in heaven! Once you ask Him into your heart ask Him to direct you and help you in the decisions of your life. He promises to help you, protect you and guide you.

To Those Who Would Sell Their Loved Ones To A "Broker": you are acting no better than the predators; bringing harm to someone God has entrusted to your care. Like them, you need to turn from doing this thing and ask Jesus to forgive you and to save you from His coming wrath.

To Those Who Precious Ones Already Caught Up In The Bondage Of The Body: suffering the degradation of the physical body, brokenness of heart and death of your soul, all because of evil people with no conscience acting out the depravity of their minds. I tell you this THERE IS HOPE! God sees these atrocities and wants you to know there is real freedom. God sent His only begotten Son, Jesus, so "whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life". Jesus came and died on the cross taking your sins away and making a way for you to have eternal life. He knows your name and where you are…as a matter of fact there is no where you can go that He doesn’t see you and know where you are. You are that precious to Him! But He is waiting for you to call out to Him and ask Him for the forgiveness of your sins and ask Jesus into your heart as your Savior. That’s all you have to do. It is free gift - you can’t earn it or buy it. When you do this several things happen: your name is written in the Book of Life in heaven, Jesus comes into your heart and promises to never leave you nor forsake you; you are never alone again! He has prepared a place for you in heaven and will one day to take you there to live in eternity in His kingdom. So if you do this today, you WILL have freedom in your mind, heart and soul! NO ONE CAN EVER TAKE THIS FREEDOM FROM YOU! You will have hope and a future that is free of sadness, tears or heartache; God promises this. He is waiting…call out to Him. I will be praying for you, my sisters.

To The Dear Ones Who Have Escaped Or Been Rescued And Left The Past Behind: and left the past behind I write this. I understand that physically you have escaped but emotionally you are still trapped. God wants you to know there is true deliverance and there is healing if you will call on the Name of Jesus and entrust yourself to His care. He came into this world to take your sins and mine and died on the cross “cancelling out our debts and nailing them to the tree”. He wants to set your heart and soul free. He is Gods gift to you. Ask Him to forgive you and become your Lord and Savior. He will and He promises never to leave you not forsake you. When all of this happens you are sealed by The Holy Spirit guaranteeing eternal life. He says, ”Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation, the old has gone the new has come.” You are new and He says to, “Forget the former things…” You have a new life and a future - you now have hope! If you need help asking Jesus for these promises, look at the bottom of this blog and there is helpful information. I will be praying for you, my sisters!

To Those Who Have Been Taken Captive Into One Of The Many Other Facets Of Sin: human trafficking, drug addictions, drug running, gangs any other illegal activities; the same hope, mentioned above is the same hope God offers you! There is a way out - you don’t have to sink with the boat”. There is HOPE ETERNAL!

More of God's Promises for those who have asked Jesus to be their Lord and Savior: (you may substitute 'she' for the 'he' written as it is written for both):

"I have loved you with an everlasting love, and drawn you with loving-kindness." Jer.31:3

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.." Jer.29:11

"Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone the new has come". 2Cor. 5:17

"So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand" Is. 41:10

"Because he loves Me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges My Name. He will call upon Me and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him My Salvation" Ps.91:14-16

"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit" Ps. 34:18

"But You, Oh God, do see trouble and grief; You consider it to take it in hand. The victim commits himself to You; You are the helper of the fatherless" Ps. 10:14

"Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall, But You Oh God, will bring down into the pit of corruption bloodthirsty and deceitful men will not live out half their days. But as for me, I will trust in You" Ps. 55:22-23

"My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be" Ps. 139:13-15

"Oh that their hearts would be inclined to fear (reverence) Me and keep all My commandsalways so that it might go well with them and their children forever!" Deu. 5:29

"For You created my inmost being You knit me together in my mothers womb, I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made Your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Ps. 139: 16

"My sheep (we are His children and He is referring here to us as His sheep as He is our "Shepherd) listen to My voice; I know them and they follow Me. I give them eternal life and they shall never perish, no one can snatch them out of My hand." John 10:27-28

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, trust also in Me (Jesus). In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and and take you to be with Me that you, also, may be where I am." John 14:1-3

"He will wipe away every tear from your eyes There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order has passed away" (speaking of heaven) Rev. 21:4

IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT THE NATIONAL HUMAN TRAFFICKING HOTLINE:

 
888-373-7888



TICKET TO HEAVEN

Heaven is a free gift.

It is not earned or deserved. No amount of personal effort, good works, or religious deeds can earn a place in heaven for you. Why? Because...

Man is a sinner.

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23. Because of this, man cannot save himself. But...

God is merciful and doesn't want to punish us. Yet God is just and must punish sin. "Yet He does not leave the guilty unpunished." Exodus 34:7. But God solved the problem for us in the person of ...

Jesus Christ.

He died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins and rose from the grave to purchase a place for us in heaven. "We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all." Isaiah 53:6.

This gift is received by faith.

This is the key that opens the door to heaven. Saving faith is trusting in Jesus Christ alone for eternal life. It means resting on Christ alone and what He has done, rather than in what you or I have done to get into heaven. "...Believe (trust) in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved." Acts 16:31.

Would you like to receive the gift of eternal life? Jesus said, "I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me." Revelation 3:20.

Here is a suggested prayer:

"Lord Jesus Christ, I know I am a sinner and do not deserve eternal life. But I believe you died and rose from the grave to purchase a place for me in heaven. Lord Jesus, come into my life. Take control of my life. Forgive my sins and save me from judgement. I repent of my sins and place my trust in you for my salvation. I receive the free gift of eternal life."

Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life." John 6:47.

You are now a child of God forever.

Welcome to the family of God!

Your can grow spiritually by:

Reading the Bible. Start with the gospel of John and read a chapter a day.

Prayer. Spend time each day talking with God.

Worship. Regulartly attend a church that honors Jesus Christ and teaches you the Bible. Pray that God will show you a good church to go to.

Fellowship. Meet with Christians who will help you grow in your faith.

Witness. Tell others what Jesus Christ means to yoFor further help call Evangelism Explosion International at 954-491-6100.



FORGIVENESS

Having received Jesus as your Savior and receiving eternal like, it’s now important for you to be set free from those who have abused you. God does not want you to be held captive in your mind by the past, and the only way to be set free is to forgive. And understand, God will still deal with them. Don’t wait until you feel like it, because you never will. Forgiveness is a choice, something you choose to do.

To do this, pray the following prayer for anyone who comes to your mind.

Lord, I forgive (person) for doing (whatever the offense is) to me. Lord, it made me feel (whatever negative feelings). Lord, I choose to forgive (person) and to give up my right to hold any unforgiveness, bitterness, or resentment in my heart toward them. Lord, I pray that you would heal my damaged emotions, and that you would bless (person). In the Name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

God is so awesome! So mindful He is of us - His beloved. Today reminded me of this once again.

Daily we have been putting bird seed out for a pair of nuthatches who choose to nest in a birdhouse hanging on our porch. Today we were blessed to hear the tiny chirping chorus of newly hatched babies! We had worried about them getting the right seed and protection from the rain all without their requesting it and unaware of how we worried about them. As I stood listening, the awareness of Gods presence over our lives surrounded me. He is ever present ever aware of our needs and is planning for our best. What peace and joy to know we are never out of His care! His eye is not only on the sparrow but on His Beloved -you and me -evermore.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment